Beckley VA Medical Center
Princeton Vet Center
905 Mercer Street
Princeton, WV 24740
304-425-5653 or 304-425-5654
Monday – Tuesday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Marital and Family Counseling
- Bereavement Counseling
- Medical Referrals
- Assistance in Applying for VA Benefits
- Employment Counseling, Guidance and Referral
- Alcohol/Drug Assessments
- Information and Referral to Community Resources
- Sexual Trauma/Harassment Counseling and Referral
- Community Education
Readjustment services for all eligible veterans: Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Lebanon, Grenada, Panama, Somalia, Korea, WWII, Global War on Terrorism
Handicap Accessible: Full and easy access for all veterans
Highly qualified clinical (practitioners) counselors specializing in the treatment of trauma to include sexual trauma and post traumatic stress disorder.
Intake/assessment is done routinely on all eligible veterans.
Significant others are eligible if deemed appropriate.
- From I-77, take US-460 (Exit 9) toward Princeton/Pearisburg, VA.
- Turn right onto US-460 W toward Princeton.
- Continue to third stop light, then turn right.
- Continue to 3-way stop sign and turn left onto Old Oakvale Road.
- Continue to stop light, go straight ahead onto 905 Mercer Street and turn left into facility.
Two hour free street parking available