Beckley VA Medical Center
About the Program
The VAMC Beckley pharmacy processes approximately 1,700 prescriptions daily. Many of these prescriptions are filled by the Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (CMOP). Prescriptions may be refilled by telephone or through the Internet, or by mailing in your refill slip to the pharmacy.
Automated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all VAMC Beckley patients. Please call one of the following numbers:
- 304-255-2121, Option 1
- 1-877-902-5142, Option 1
- Press 1 for Pharmacy, then wait for an answer.
- Press 1 to use the automated refill line, then wait for an answer.
- Enter your entire social security number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- Press 2 for pharmacy prescriptions, then wait for an answer.
- Press 1 to refill a prescription, then wait for an answer.
- Enter the prescription number (exclude all letters that may be at the end of the number), then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- To refill additional prescriptions, press 1 and repeat the process.
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least ten days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time. We encourage you to order your refills when you receive a fill in the mail so that you do not have to remember to request your refill. We will not send the medication before it is due.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.
Refills at VAMC Beckley Pharmacy
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by the automated telephone line, by mail, or through the Internet. Because of our patient workload, prescription refills cannot be provided at the pharmacy window.
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking.
Outpatient PharmacyMonday - Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays, 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Pharmacy Administration Office
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All of the above services, except for the inpatient pharmacy, are closed on all federal holidays and weekends.
First Floor - Room 1A-102
- 304-255-2121 Ext. 1
- 877-902-5142 Ext. 1
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm